Susan Ridley, PhD, MSc, CPS, CPRP, ADC, REAT
Susan loves education! As you can see from the alphabet soup after her name. She holds a PhD in Expressive Therapies from Lesley University, MA and a Masters of Science in Human Services from Springfield College, MA. Susan is a Certified Prevention Specialist, a Certified Psychiatric Rehabilitation Practitioner, Activities Director Certified and a Registered Expressive Arts Therapist. Susan has over 20+ years experience as a educator and therapist working with diverse communities with varies abilities and disabilities.
Susan is also an Artist, specializing in landscapes, seascapes, animals and murals (the bigger the better) as well as learning the art of Raku pottery, and a published author:
– Someone Hurt Me (a book to help children with histories of trauma and/or abuse)
– Suzie’s Adventures in Space (a children’s adventure novel about following your dreams)
– Mallard Duck and Dragonfly: I wish… (a coloring book about self-acceptance and the value of friendship)
– Pip and Squeaks: Finding a New Home (a coloring book that advocates family is who you love and who loves you)
– Editor: Insights, Arts and Poetry by consumers/survivors of Trauma, Mental Health & Substance Abuse.
Visit: www.artshealthpublishing.com for book details.
Also available at www.amazon.com