SAVE THE DATE!
39th Annual NJRPA Conference & Exhibition
“Inspiring Communities Mind, Body and Soul”
March 2-5, 2014
Trump Taj Mahal Casino Resort
NEWS & EVENTS
- NEW MEMBER BENEFITS FOR YOU! Great deals on tickets to the Trenton Thunder or a round of golf in Somerset County or Ice Skating at Mennen Arena.
- NJRPA Officer’s Installation - Friday, May 31, 2013.
- 2013 Summer Consignment Ticket Order Form – Get your tickets to NJ’s best attractions here!
- Lighting the Way about Alzheimer’s Disease – Fall Workshop scheduled for Thursday, October 3, 2013. Registration details coming soon!
- 2013 Annual Golf Outing – Friday, September 13, 2013. Registration details coming soon!
- CPSI Course Information – September 24-26, 2013
- Mt. Olive Carnival Day for Summer Camps – July 11, 2013
- 2012-2013 Membership Application - RENEW TODAY!
- NJ Keep It Green Campaign – New Jersey has been a national leader in preserving open space, historic sites and farmland and improving parkland over the past 50 years. However, the fund that makes us that leader, the Garden State Preservation Trust (GSPT), has run out of money for new projects. It’s time to renew the funding for these important programs. Learn more about the campaign to renew these programs and how NJRPA members can help.