The Arts Marketing Partnership and Center For The Arts presents a Project Synergy Campaign [Project Synergy utilizes the arts and design to raise awareness and money for social issues]. Our first campaign:
AMERICAN PLATES, Feeding Body and Mind: our vision is to raise awareness and money to help fight childhood hunger in America through the use of design, creativity and the arts -did you know that 1 in 5 children in the U.S. does not know where their next meal is coming from. Children cannot concentrate on school or anything positive if they are hungry!
Our Initial goal is to donate a minimum of $3,000.00 [$1.00 can help connect a child to up to 10 healthy meals] over the course of the next twelve months to organizations such as Share Our Strength, No Kid Hungry Campaign.
The long term vision is to continually create and sell merchandise to create a self-sustaining production schedule raising awareness and money.
- Help raise awareness of childhood hunger and hunger in America through the arts and design.
- Educate on healthy meals and proper nutrition
- The dual goal of these campaigns also raises money for the Arts Marketing Partnership/Center for the Arts to continue to create projects for social impact.
- Work with youth giving them a creative voice
- Create limited edition tee-shirts, sweat shirts [the first tee-shirt to be produced in June ]
- Design and production of other merchandise, such as shopping bags, etc.
- Create events in collaboration with restaurants, media, and other businesses and organizations
- Programs in the communities utilizing the arts and design with youth to express their ideas and creativity and utilize on select merchandise.
- Create a Facebook page; use social media
- Create hang tags for each piece of merchandise with information on sponsors, partners and the hunger issue in America.
- On the hang tags there will be a QR code embedded into a design that will connect people to the Facebook page.
- All merchandise will utilize American made and or environmentally responsible materials.